Re: dovecot_auth_t wants capability audit_write and netlink_audit_socket create

Thank You for your help!

John

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
John Lindgren wrote:

I defined the other permissions in local.te so that it would compile and then installed local.pp. Switching to setenforce 1 dovecot logins with pam now WORK!... as far as I can tell. ;)

Will upgrade to the new policy later tonight.

Should I then remove the local.pp I just compiled and see what messages I get?

John

yes