SELinux Permission Documentation

What can be sent and received as rawip to and from kernel_t, and what are the limitations of what can be done with the data? I am interested in understanding the security implications of this (and other) SELinux permissions. Is there anyone who can direct me to reference materials that explain the security implications of allowing various SELinux permissions?