labeling files for multiple daemons

I have two particular cases I want to make possible:

a) have a tree under /home/mirror that can be offered both by httpd and
over nfs.  How should I label these files ? I assume default file
contexts are either/or, so maybe I need to create a custom context type
and load custom policy to tell httpd and nfs about it ? Or is there an
easier way ?

b) Suppose I have /home/file where users can upload files through ftp
and webdav, and I again want to export these files over NFS.  So,
variant on case a)

Any help appreciated,
Thomas