Re: permitting execmod for a application

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> execmod should only be required for a shared library.   You can get
> selinux to allow this by executing
>
> chcon -t texrel_shlib_t PATHTOLIB

Thanks, this works.

> If possible could you build the library to not require this type.

Is there a guide how to do this? I.e. what normally leads to this problem
and to solve it without having to read a lot of selinux? I know, I should
read more about it, but I absolutely do not have so much time for this
right now :-(

Regards,
Till