Re: Selinux is ignoring me

Ronald wrote:
My problem can be viewed here: http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=734545#post734545

No one answered on the forums. Can someone help me on the mailinglist? I'm trying to understand the system, so I can hopefully write a manual (or HOWTO) for the forums.

Can anybody help me with my problem? And some good links will be appreciated as well. The ones from google give hits that rever to non-existing files...

Try rebooting and adding "enforcing=0" as an additional boot parameter to boot in permissive mode.

Then, do:
# setsebool -P secure_mode_policyload 0

See if that helps.

Paul.