Still unconfined?

Hi!

Im trying to learn SELinux from bottom up, but having some fundamental issues regarding the basics. Im trying to load the mozilla.pp module in targeted, which works fine. I set the correct contexts with restorecon on firefox-bin. But when i run the binary it stills runs in unconfined_t when looking at running processes (ps auxZ). Ivé tried to compile it myself from different sources, and load it, but get the same results all the time. Then i tried with netutils.pp and discovered the same problem witrh ping.

Why doesnt firefox get transfered to the $1_mozilla_t domain??? I know im making some really fundamental mistake somewhere, but i cant find out what it is!

With best regards / Tomten