Re: service start/stop test script

>Those scripts are really needed when humans
>hard to decsern which log is related to which
>program.

Yes indeed. If anyone has ideas about how to do some simple tests that could
result in avcs, please let me know. I have another script in development that
will run through the yum update log and isolate the packages recently updated. It
then runs fixfiles with -R option to see if the new rpm's files got labled
correctly during update/install. The more of these tests we can think up, the
better SE Linux will get.

-Steve