Re: Icons Disapperd

Pranav Vishnoi wrote:
Thanks Rahul
    For giving me a certification details.
But my problem is remain. I have some questions.
1.After setenforce 1 Iam unable to login root, Where I do changes to give
access permision to root. It gives message wrong password. but when I do
setenforce 0
there is no problem to login as root.

Then you need to look at AVC denied messages in /var/log/messages or /var/log/audit (if audit service is enabled) and post the messages to this list if you are unable to figure out and resolve it.

2. In live cd there is no procedure for auto relabel / structure. any short
command for relabel / .

relabel /. seems a rather short command to me.

3. Can I replace policy.20 with policy.18 or used fc3 policy?

Usually a bad idea as newer policies tend to be better.

Rahul