RHEL4 Strict Policy Question

I'm new to SELinux and I have a basic doubt that I can't find any conclusive answer. I'm building a prototype using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and I want to consider using a strict policy for this project. The base strict policy does not come with Red Hat, so I've been searching and reading conflicting information about it which would be (1)downloading from Red Hat (I can't find it anywhere) or (2) getting it from Fedora Core 4 and making some tweaks in the policy.

Can anybody tell me if any of these options apply? If I need to download from Red Hat, is it charged and, if I should get from FC4, is it usable at all when applied to RHEL4?

Thanks in advance, I apologize if this has been asked before in this list...