dbus/wine and selinux problems

Hello
I am working on a opengl wrapper that displays some data on hud in games.
It uses dbus in a thread to get the data. The wrapper is loaded using LD_PRELOAD. The problem is when a game is started using wine (a windows game) dbus does not work because selinux is blocking it.
setenforce 0 fixes it but isn't a solution.
so how can I allow wine_exec_t to connect to dbus?