Re: strict error message

Stefan wrote:
Remove that apt policy package

semodule -r apt -s strict

in strict policy.

Is this really a solution? What if someone needs this policy? It sucks if a policy update comes out and everytime you have to remove this module. Is there no better way?

-Stefan

The problem was that strict policy used to ship with this module. I dropped it when I relized apt was not used to install dpkg, on FC packages, but to install rpm packages. So we needed to remove the package and change the context to rpm_exec_t. Problem is that there is no good way for the update procedure to remove a loadable module. (Well I could have removed it in a post install.)