Re: package review?

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:04:11 BST, Paul Howarth said:
> Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx wrote:
>
> > The already present mozilla pilicy seems to already cover it?
>
> It doesn't appear to be enabled in the targeted policy though:

"D'Oh!" -- H. Simpson.

I was looking at the strict policy..

I agree that mozilla/firefox/thunderbird/evolution should probably be
included as "outward facing software" for targeted though.  Unfortunately,
I don't know the best way to integrate that while not basically ending
up with 'strict' again.  Certainly we're too late in the FC6 process for it.

I think that would be a good FC7 target though, and make a good marketing
bullet item: "Now with enhanced security for Internet tools" or some such.