RE: SELinux Module Packaging in FC5

> From: Paul Howarth [mailto:paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
<snip>

> > Back to the point, my email a few times back suggested
> putting a line
> > with just ; where the rules would be in order to get a
> module without
> > rules, have you tried that?
>
> Is this with or without the requires clause?
>
> With the requires clause, the semicolon doesn't seem to make
> any difference.

Ok, now I'm not sure what is going on. I built a policy with no rules
and it linked in fine. (no ; was required either).. The policy_module
statement always brings in a ton of requires (object classes mainly) so
you'll always have requires whether you add them explicitly or not.

What problem are you running into with this?