Re: policy for mock - put in mock package or selinux-policy-targeted?

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 13:51 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Should those files get compiled into modules, and installed, using
> mock's SRPM, or should they go into selinux-policy-targeted?

Right now, they should go into the main policy package.  Work is
underway to allow reasonable packaging of policy within other packages,
but there are some dependencies there which need to be handled first.

Also, I'm not 100% convinced that relaxing what mock is allowed to do
unconditionally like is described there is the best approach.  Not that
anything better is immediately coming to mind at the moment :-/

Jeremy.