Re: selinux prelink avc's (broken paths in policy?)

Christopher Ashworth wrote:
On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 12:56 -0400, Christopher Ashworth wrote:
On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 16:38 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
So if "semanage fcontext -l" doesn't produce an ordered listing, is there any way from userland to get one, one that encompasses both the base policy and any added modules or context objects added using semanage?
I don't know the definitive answer on a userland tool.  semanage
fcontext -l appears to just be calling libsemanage, which is in turn
using Ivan's database functions to list the objects (in this case, the
fcontext objects).  I'll try to track down what happens between the
file_contexts file and the listing.

I had a chance to take another look at this this morning.
In semanage (seobject.py, specifically), the list of file contexts being
retrieved via semanage_fcontext_list is in the correct order.  However,
it is transfered to a dictionary and printed out by iterating over the
keys of the dictionary.

Changing this will allow semanage to report the file contexts in the
original order.

Christopher
Ok I updated policycoreutils to use a list instead of a dictionary so the order is maintained.