Re: SELinux Module Packaging in FC5

Another query regarding policy module packages in RPMs:

Supposing a package is installed when the system has SELinux disabled.

What would happen if semodule was called to install a policy module?

If the result is that nothing happens (or semodule bombs out with an error of some sort), what would then happen if the system subsequently had SELinux enabled and the system was relabelled? Would the package containing the policy module have to be reinstalled?

I'd try it myself but I can't bring myself to disable SELinux on any of my boxes and go through the whole relabelling process.

Paul.