Re: HOWTO: kdebluetooth with SELinux on FC5

Thorsten Scherf wrote:
On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 09:50 +0200, Charles-Edouard Ruault wrote:
Hi all,
for those who are interested, after struggling to get kdebluetooth to
work on my FC5 with SELinux targetted policy i've published a HOWTO at
the following address: http://www.ruault.com/kdebluetooth/
Feel free to let me know if i've missed something or if it can be improved.
Regards.

4) Configure selinux You need to download and install one of the
following policy modules, depending on the pin helper you're going to
use:
      * bluez-pin, source file here. <-- just a .te-file
      * kblupin, source file here.   <--  just a .te-file
Save the policy file and then as root, load it using the following
command:semodule -i policyname.pp
You can't load the source file as mentioned in your HOWTO. You have to
rebuild a policy-package file and than use semodule -i file.pp to load
it.

Hi Thorsten,
thanks for the feedback. I guess the text is not clear enough :(
If you click on the 'here' link , you get the source file ( .te ) and you have to compile it as explained in the document ( a little bit below ). If you click on the 'bluez-pin' or 'kbluepin' link then you get the .pp which can be loaded as stated with semodule -i file.pp .
I'll try to make it clearer ....

--
Charles-Edouard Ruault
GPG key Id E4D2B80C