Re: Support for the NX client

Aurelien Bompard wrote:
This is a small typo in the wiki.  It should be textrel_shlib_t.

OK, thanks. For the record, to have the NX client work on FC-5, one have to
run : chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/NX/lib/libXcomp.so.1 /usr/NX/lib/libjpeg.so.62

I'll contact them to have them add this to their rpm, together with the
corresponding semanage call, which should be :
semanage fcontext -a -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/NX/lib/libXcomp.so.1
semanage fcontext -a -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/NX/lib/libjpeg.so.62

I doubt that they'd want to put FC5-specific stuff in a package that was meant for multiple distributions. And if the package was supposed to be for FC5 specifically, there would no need to ship libjpeg.so.62 (which is part of core), nor would there be a need for that library to be textrel_shlib_t (the core version built using FC5 %{optflags} isn't).

Paul.