Re: Small bug in apache.fc

Harry Hoffman wrote:
Hi,

I'm happy to setup /srv to be var_t for the time being.

Two questions:

1) if this isn't a ideal way of solving the problem is there a better way?
2) will whatever the solution become be merged into the policies that
RHAS/Fedora/Centos/etc. use?

Thanks,
Harry

This solution is already in Fedora and will be in RHEL and I suppose its clones. The only change would be if we started to label srv as something different. (srv_t)?