Re: semanage / file_contexts.local

I ask because each one takes a while to run (to do the rebuild),
By the way, in the case of contexts, the rebuild is completely avoidable.
With some code reorganization, it's easy to optimize this out.
Maybe I'll take a look after more important issues are dealt with...

-->
/* FIXME: get rid of these, once we support loading the existing policy,
        * instead of rebuilding it */
       modified |= seusers_modified;
       modified |= fcontexts_modified;
       modified |= users_extra_modified;