Re: turing off selinux makes gnome 60% faster?

Dnia 03/19/2006 11:59 AM, Użytkownik dragoran napisał:

how does selinux affects gnome perfomance?

I've read this mail → http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-March/msg00580.html
and I also wanted to ask how SELinux actually affects performance :)

It's really strange that no one have made new benchmarks. This should be quite easy for someone who did it in the past (or am I wrong?). _Correct_ comparison between SELinux and AppArmor performance would be also nice. IMHO actuall situation really hurts SELinux from the marketing point of view (I mean outdated information).

Regards,
	Dawid

--

  ^_*