Re: Denied { search } mingetty and can't log in

Just to inform you that these AVCs have been corrected in selinux-
policy-targeted 2.2.9-1. But new hid2hci denied read and write AVCs have
appeared. The never-ending game ;-)
There is no way for this game to end... Not until software developers take over the task of writing policy themselves.

I know Dan disagrees with me on this, but I think that this is the only way for selinux to be really accepted into the mainstream. First, however, more infrastructure is needed to make this possible. Modular policy is a step in the right direction. I see that the current strict policy is now modular, and that's good news...