Re: execmem

I agree - unfortunately this code is polymorphed, so it is not completely trivial to print information specific to the record type. I'll try to improve some of this.. I guess I should add some print functions to the record method table.
On the other hand there's nothing stopping the setsebool program to do an exists() check before it tries to set the boolean - it's probably the more correct approach anyway, and it will get you much nicer error messages than relying on commit validation.