SELinux and Big Brother

I just got Big Brother working on Fedora Core 4 with SELinux enabled. The key steps:

1. With SELinux turned on, apache adamantly refuses to follow symbolic links, even if FollowSymLinks is set in httpd.conf. (Is this a bug?) The only workaround I've been able to find is a bind mount:

# mkdir /var/www/html/bb
# mount -o bind /home/bb/bb/www /var/www/html/bb

2.  Change the context:

# chcon -R -h -t httpd_user_content_t /home/bb/bb/www

3. Change the two 'mv' commands in bb-display.sh to 'cp' commands so that the contexts get preserved when the page is regenerated.

Of course in the above I'm assuming DocumentRoot in apache is set to /var/www/html and that your Big Brother server files are in /home/bb/bb. Change as appropriate for your setup.