Apache, Virtual Servers and SELinux

Hi all,

I installed Apache on an FC4 machine, and I was trying to get Virtual servers working. To do so, I had the following name based virtual servers. I placed the following directives (among others) in my httpd.conf file:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
# Virtual host default
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.25>
    ServerName default
   DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
   DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
    LogLevel debug
    HostNameLookups off
</VirtualHost>

# Virtual host michael
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.25>
   ServerAdmin mshaw@xxxxxxxxx
   DocumentRoot /home/michael/public_html/www
   ServerName michael
   DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
</VirtualHost>

<Directory "/var/www/html">
       Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks
       AllowOverride None
       Allow from all
       Order allow,deny
</Directory>

<Directory "/home/*/public_html/www">
       Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks
       AllowOverride None
       Order allow,deny
       Allow from all
</Directory>

I was very fristrated that the virtual server michael get giving me access denied errors. I disabled SELinux and everythign worked. So I tried fiddling away with all the HTTPD settings but cou;dn't get it to work with SELinux on, including "Allow HTTPD to read home directories".

I have seen references to this on the Internet but not a cure. Which check box am I missing?