Re: libselinux question for httpd

Joe Orton wrote:
Is there is a simple libselinux call I can make in httpd to determine whether or not the SELinux policy is enabled and applied?

I'd like to add a one-line notice to the default error_log when it is, to give an obvious tip-off to confused new users.

I am not sure what you want. You can ask whether SELinux is enabled. is_selinux_enabled(), or you can getcon to get the current context. So you could show that the context is system_u:system_r:httpd_t in the log file if getcon is called.
joe