Re: strict policy problem

Richard Hally wrote:
would someone please fix the problem with firefox and thunderbird not starting when using the latest strict policy(selinux-policy-strict-1.27.1-11)? Below are the AVC messages from audit.log when trying to start them

Hi Richard, the problem is easily worked around by marking the following libraries texrel_shlib_t, as they contain Text Relocations. However, I think a better goal would be to eliminate those text relocations where possible, along with the rest of the libraries marked in distros.fc.

Steven, can you clarify what needs to be done to get fix those applications... I am currently not very clear on what the problem is, since I'm not familiar with the linking process.

/usr/lib/firefox-1.5/libgfxpsshar.so
/usr/lib/firefox-1.5/libgkgfx.so
/usr/lib/firefox-1.5/libxpcom_compat.so
/usr/lib/firefox-1.5/libgtkembedmoz.so