Re: Yum SELINUX Updates.

Tomas Larsson wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel J Walsh [mailto:dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:04 PM
To: Tomas Larsson
Cc: fedora-selinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Yum SELINUX Updates.

Tomas Larsson wrote:

I have seen that there have been several updates of selinux
policy. Do
I need to do anything to make it valid, like reboot, relabel or something similar.

Should happen automatically.  No relabel, reboot required.

OK, anywhere where I can find what is updated, since I still have problem
with webalizer is denyed to access vsftpd.log as a crond-jobb.

Another "stupid" question, all posts from the list originates from fedora-selinux-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx, I would assume that it means that the mails are bouncing in my mailbox, but I am not aware that should be the case, and my isp is telling me that everything
is working
OK.

I thought this would mean you were not subscribed to the list. But since you got this one through not sure what it means.
Basically the fix should allow webalizer policy to read xferlog_t. What AVC messages are you seeing when this fails?

Dan

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden