Re: Problems creating a user

...and the boundaries between the types are pretty much set in stone at this time - you can't easily change what roles can do - there's staff_r, sysadm_r, secadm_r, user_r, system_r,
and that's it.

...unless you modify policy sources.
You're right. The problem isn't that RBAC isn't flexible - it's _too_ flexible. I think it would be confusing to admins to write policy. Maybe if we could create some sort of friendly app with the most-common macros an admin could want to use, and their descriptions... I guess we're moving in the right direction with those management apis...hmm