Re: "setenforce 0",seytem complain command not found

zhangyanxv wrote:
Hello,
      I want to run matlab704 on my FC4 box,and I know before running I
should disable the SElinux with "setenforce 0",and it does works some
times,but not always and hints that command not found! Very weird and
the system seemed not reasonable.Please help me.
Thanks a lot!

You are probably using just "su" and not "su -" to switch to root before running setenforce. As a result of this, you aren't getting root's environment set up, specifically the inclusion of directory /usr/sbin in your PATH, and hence you get "command not found" when trying to run setenforce.

Paul.