Re: NSA motives

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Ivan Gyurdiev wrote:

When was SELinux included in the mainline Linux 2.6, what version?

It was merged in 2.6.0-test3, according to kerneltrap.org:
http://kerneltrap.org/node/724

Oki.

Im sure NSA would love to have backdoor to SELinux if someone with evil
reasons (what NSA thinks is evil) uses SELinux. Since SELinux is open
source it cant be something obviously because it will be found very
quickly. Must be something that its really, really well hidden.

Have you found a bug in Fedora or RHEL SELinux? If so, please
file a bugzilla, and we will try our best to fix it.

No, I havent.