Re: more latest selinux policy change problems

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Stephen Smalley wrote:

Per earlier postings on this list, have you tried:
setsebool -P httpd_builtin_scripting=1 httpd_unified=1

Nope, but the latest selinux-policy-targeted (1.17.30-3.15) fixed all problems.

I got alot of other problems, rndc reload didnt work for bind for example.
But now everything works.

Did the fedora team expect problems like this to be created with the latest
selinux policy change or is it a suprise for you? Its fine to have it by
default in new release of fedora but not CHANGE it in a update.

I think it was a bug in the spec file's handling of the booleans file.

Ok.