SELINUX with APACHE and PHPBB

hello

I'm new, my name is Tiziano

I've Fedora Core 3 with SELINUX and Apache 2.0.52.

i've installed PHPBB forum and COPPERMINE PHOTO GALLARY on my website.
With SELINUX activated, I'm NOT able to upload images (avatar in phpbb and photos in the Coppermine), while with SELINUX deactivated, I'm able to do that.

Now...I ask how to be able to upload images, in phpbb forum and coppermine, with SELINUX ACTIVATED...Could you help me please ?

Thank you very much

Tiziano