Re: question policy

Not clear what you are asking, but have you looked at the FC4 targeted
policy?

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency

jejeje, i hope now is understood.
I kindly request your assistance, I would like to do a targeted wether with Samba or SSH. Right now I'm doing my final tesis and I have enough documents in spanish about SE Linux, but time has come to do a targeted and I have only two months left to do so.
(FC4? not yet I have reviewed. I am waiting for the final version)
saludos

--

Ma. Alejandra Castillo