Re: A problem with telnet connection

On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:20:08 +0200, Cigliano Andrea said:

> I have a problem with my telnetd configuration. When any telnet client
> connect to my telnet server after one/two minutes (or less) the
> connection going down (there isnt firewall started).

If it lives a whole minute, it's probably not directly an SELinux problem (particularly
true if you're not seeing any 'avc' messages in the system log).

If you have an avc message, post it so we can figure out what the problem is. If
you don't, I'd suggest getting a tcpdump of the traffic and re-asking in a network
support list.