Re: fc3 - password change problem - syslog and portmapper

Jayendren Anand Maduray wrote:

Hi!

having problems with selinux for sylog and portmapper. Also cannot change password with selinux enable.
it is running in targeted mode.
I have been checking with nsa-selinux forum, and some of the ppl recommend that i ask this forum.

You need to relabel you file system. I would update to the latest policy and relabel your
file system

yum upgrade selinux-policy-targeted
touch /.autorelabel
reboot