error: kernel: audit: avc: denied { write }

I am running FC3 with a vanilla 2.6.10 kernel patched for Win4lin. I am not sure what has happened but all of a sudden I started getting a whole slew of the errors listed below each time I boot.

Jan 30 05:18:48 host kernel: audit(1107080328.663:0): avc: denied { write } for pid=3575 exe=/usr/sbin/ntpd name=log dev=tmpfs ino=6673 scontext=user_u:system_r:ntpd_t tcontext=user_u:object_r:device_t tclass=sock_file

From what I understand they are related to selinux. They are not all the same but all deal with kernel: audit. The system log shows me that they happen while the system is running also. I have not noticed any system degradation but something must be wrong. I do not think I have done anything to course this except update my system. When I run system monitor I see under the Resource Monitor tab I see a device listed as /dev/shm with a type as tmpfs with a total of 125MB but 0% used. When I look in the /dev directory there is no /dev/shm or /dev/tmpfs for that matter. Is this related to the problem since the error lists dev=tmpfs? Any I ideas as to what is wrong or how to correct?
Thanks
Roger