Re: using tmpfs for /tmp and selinux

Stephen Smalley wrote:

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 15:38 +0100, dragoran wrote:

ok now I have the problem that the policy doesn't build:
-
# make reload
make: *** No rule to make target `file_contexts/program/httpd_socket.fc', needed by `file_contexts/file_contexts'. Stop.

I grabbed a copy of the same policy RPM and installed it here, and had no such problem. The error message means that you have a domains/program/httpd_socket.te file, so the Makefile automatically expects you to also have a file_contexts/program/httpd_socket.fc file with the corresponding file contexts. What is httpd_socket.te? Did you create it yourself (if so, you should have put it under domains/misc to avoid triggering an attempt to find a corresponding .fc file).

I added this file a while ago to fix some php/mysql issues but they got fixed by a errat policy so I deleted the file now and was able to do make reload.