Re: sql table under fedora core3

FRANCOIS Dufour wrote:

thanks kev for your anwser ...
im sorry that you cant awser my question
regarding to mysql it run pretty well one click away
my question was if bundeled whit were do i put my table under
your se linux asembly named fedora just tough that you could tell
mee were in that uge tree of your should i put my table
or do i have to simply reinstall it (sql) in a diferente location
just cause the Red Hat Certified Engineer coudent tell me were in their asembly
to copie my prebuilded sql table

thanks in advance
frank

Francois, ta question doit etre mise sur la liste fedora-list, pas sur fedora-selinux.