sql table under fedora core3

hi to all !

ive got an jsp aplication running on tomcat4 alredy instaled whit sucess using/local folder
i add a couple problem seting it up but now its ok
my question is i have my sql table created under window os
how do i transfer it (copie it were) so my jsp aplication can find its table under fedora core3
the web app only need mysql running whit its table loaded in
as far ive read today its a pyton aplication that control mysql

thanks in advance
friendly
francoisdufour@xxxxxxxxxxx
administrateur http://entre-nous.qc.tc