Re: libselinux tools location

Stephen Smalley wrote:

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 07:54, Joe Orton wrote:

I noticed the tools moved from /usr/bin to /usr/sbin which broke the
changes I'd made to apachectl to use /usr/bin/selinuxenabled. Are these
going to stay in /usr/sbin now, and this location change will be in
RHEL4 as well as FC4?

Sorry, who changed this? Upstream libselinux still installs the utilities to /usr/bin (by default, unless you override the BINDIR definition).

Yes they will stay in /usr/sbin. We changed the location, as I felt these tools were not to be used by non admins.
They will be there in all future versions of RHEL and FC.