Re: What to do after building a kernel.

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 13:49 -0500, Justin Conover wrote:
> After I built a new kernel based of of ck-overloaded, I rebooted and a
> ton of SELinux errors/messages, kept comeing across the screen?

I recommend you don't rebuild arbitrary kernel versions and patch sets
with SELinux enabled.  The security of the system depends on tight
coordination between the kernel, policy, and various packages.  In
Fedora we do the integration ensure that this all just works.

> What
> do need to do to make a home-grown-kernel work with SELinux.

Most likely you're missing the tmpfs xattr patch in this case.