Disable SELinux question

Hi,
In Fedora Core 2, if we add selinux=0 to the kernel boot line, SELinux will be disabled completely.
By adding SELINUX=disabled into /etc/sysconfig/selinux. We can "disable" the SELinux kernel. Surely disabled in here doesn't fully disable the SELinux kernel but simply boots into permissive mode and skips loading the policy.
Then, If we do this(i.e. adding SELINUX=disabled into /etc/sysconfig/selinux), Will new files be created without security context information? Need we relabel the entire filesystem again?

Thanks,

--
Best Regards,
Park Lee <parklee_sel@xxxxxxxxx>