Thanks! - Now able to test SELinux in enforcing.

Earlier on in the list, I mentioned problems getting SELinux to even boot so I could test it out.
I'd like to thank those for the guidance on getting the problems straightened out on my end with advice.

I can now run SELInux in enforcing mode and using the targeted policy.

Thanks!

Jim

--
What a strange game.  The only winning move is not to play.
		-- WOP, "War Games"