Politicas SElinux

hello, it will make my thesis project on SElinux, where creale a politica
not even defined so that service. By the same I look for much information on
the matter. As they are the politicas already defined? where podria to find?
I wait for its answers, greetings and thanks.

--
Ma. Alejandra Castillo M.
Chile