Re: mozilla not starting in enforcing mode

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 09:06, Charles R. Anderson wrote:
> I realize that file creation inherits the parent process's context.
> What I was suggesting was something to override that based on
> filesystem path pattern, parent directory context, or something like
> that.

New files default to the security type of the parent directory, unless
the policy includes a file_type_auto_trans() macro (or type_transition
rule) that specifies a different type based on the creating process
domain, parent directory type, and file class.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
National Security Agency