Re: Lawrence Bowie <thesource@xxxxxxxxxxx>

crap ... I apologize profusely ... it is fixed now ... ...

LDB

Russell Coker wrote:

<thesource@xxxxxxxxxxx>: host mail.ldb-jab.org[216.55.187.221] said: 550 5.0.0
<russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>... We don't accept mail from spammers and freaks (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Lawrence, there's probably not much point in asking questions on this list if you are going to refuse mail from the main people who are involved in working on SE Linux in Fedora.

Could someone please forward this message to Lawrence in case he doesn't accept mail from me which comes from the list server.