Re: Installing the new policy

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 08:24:08 -0400
 Stephen Smalley <sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The changes that are being discussed are occurring in the development
tree, and are intended for inclusion in FC3. To obtain them, you need
to uncomment the development entry in /etc/yum.conf (and preferably add
some mirror sites too). But only do this if you truly want to
experiment with the bleeding edge.

Thanks. The installation in question is my "stable" configuration. I believe I will wait for FC3 Test 1 and install that on my "test" setup, where I play with bleeding edge stuff.