Re: How to make SELinux in Fedora work?

park lee wrote:

Hi,
I've downloaded Fedora Core 2 from http://fedora.redhat.com/download/, and have installed it successfully.
When I type the command: ls -Z.
The command failed, and FC2 send me a message on screen that this command can only be run on SELinux core.
Then , I want to ask how to run SELinux which is integrated into Fedora Core? Is there some resources about what to do and how to do ?
And Is there any differences between it and the SELinux from http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm. As i know ,when we want to run the SELinux from ttp://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm <http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm>.we should first recompile the kernel with certain options, then install some applications (such as checkpolicy, libselinux) from the SELinux Full Userland Archive <http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/archives/selinux-usr-2004051217.tgz> to the system. Then , if we want to run the SELinux that is integrated into Fedora Core, should we do the same steps?
Thank you very much for your help!
Yours,
Park Lee
2004-05-27