Re: Open policy bug reports

Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

Hi Dan,

I noticed there are a lot of open bug reports in bugzilla for policy
issues that are already solved in the latest updates.

Is there any reason why you don't close these bugs? They make it more
difficult to get an impression of which issues still really need to be
addressed.

Leonard.

After I fix a bug I mark it as modified and wait for the reporter, QA or some other kind soul to verify that the fix works. Usually after about a month, I go in bulk close all modified bugs that no one responded
too.

Dan